Sunday, September 2, 2012

7 Adorable inexpensive fashion finds!

There are so many adorable cheap fashionable items on stardoll. I found some that are to die for and thought i'd share them with you.

Lets begin with our first item. 

1. The Floral Headband only costs 38 starcoins & i own this item for myself.


2. The Daisy Headband only costs 38 starcoins & i also own this item as well. 


3. The White Rider Belt only costs 34 starcoins & as you can see i own this as well.

4. The Sand Play Overalls only cost 11 stardollars. These are just so super adorable and a must have.  (I also paired  these overalls with just a plain white crop tank underneath so the bra wasn't showing) 

5. The Swinging top only cost 6 stardollars. 

6. The Bel Canto Necklace only cost 42 starcoins. I personalty love this necklace its gorgeous! I'm definitely saving my starcoins to buy this. 

7.  The Musette Necklace only cost 42 starcoins! I just love how this necklace is shaped and the colors are also! Saving to buy this one also! haha.. 

If you want to travel to the starplaza, just click:
http://www.stardoll.com/en/starplaza.php

 Hopefully you all enjoyed this, if you like posts like these please let me know & i will continue to do these frequent. As always have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile! : )

xoxo queen_cloe










No comments:

Post a Comment